Strategic Growth Concepts’ CEO Interviewed About Mobile Marketing for Small Business July 31, 2009Posted by StrategicGrowth in mobile, Mobile Marketing, Strategic Growth Concepts.
Tags: advertising, BlogTalkRadio, cellular phones, GPS targeted marketing, Linda Daichendt, marketing, mobile advertising, mobile commerce, Mobile Marketing, mobile phones, retail, ROI, small business, SMS, Strategic Growth Concepts, The Small Business MBA Show
We would like to thank Justin Hong, host of the BlogTalkRadio show, ‘The Small Business MBA’ for inviting our firm’s CEO, Linda Daichendt, to be a guest on his show today for a discussion about ‘Mobile Marketing for Small Business’. Topics discussed included:
- the benefits of mobile marketing
- explanations of the different types of mobile marketing
- the Federal laws that affect a mobile marketing program
- the results a small business can expect from a mobile marketing campaign
- the costs of implementing a mobile marketing campaign
- ways in which small businesses can use mobile marketing to promote their business and reach consumers
Be sure to listen to today’s broadcast by clicking HERE so you can take advantage of the special offer our CEO made available to the show’s listeners!